This is a tassel/drop raven’s skull bracelet from Topshop
This is a drop chain bracelet I made a couple years back!
I have been seeing these drop chain and tassel style bracelets EVERYWHERE! I really like them because they can look quite dainty but in fact these are SUPER easy to make! Below is the DIY. I just want to stress that once you have the materials below you can make so many things!!
- Chain-Any kind you like you can get them at craftstores or on ebay for like £1
- 2 -Open Jump rings (I told you these would come in handy)
- 1 Charm -you can choose whatever you like (you can find these on ebay or at a craft store)
- 1 clasp- Ebay or Craft store
- Round Needle Nose Pliers- Ebay or Craft store
- Nail clippers
1) Wrap the chain around your wrist and then decide how much of a drop (how much you want it to hang) you want.
2) Using the nail clippers, cut the chain where you want it to end.
3) I made this bracelet a couple of years ago but as you can see it is really simple. The charm is attached to one side and the clasp is attached to the other side.
4) You are going to attach the chain to the charm using the jump ring (the one in the middle).
5) Using the needle nose pliers, open the jump ring. Slide the charm on one end and the chain on the other then close it.
6) You will attach the chain and the clasp using the jump ring.
7) Using the needle nose pliers, open the jump ring. Insert the chain on one end and the clasp on the other then close it.
8 ) If you like you can attach another jump ring where you tie your clasp to make it easier, or not.
Tadah this is the finished product! What do you think? Easy? Will you be trying it?