Happy Saturday everyone! So it’s mother’s day tomorrow in the UK which is a good week for it because international women’s week. For those of you that have not gotten her a present here are some last minitue ideas. For those of you in the states, think of it as early planning or like me I’m preparing for my mother’s birthday which is coming up soon!
- Roses in a Teacup from Interflora
- Roses…okay ones that actually last in the form of a dytique candle which she can actually reuse as a brush holder
- A voucher for afternoon tea for both of you
- A gift set like Yves Saint Laurent Radiant Gift set
- The number one parfum from Mme Coco…of course its Chanel because every mother needs it
- A Sweaty Betty Gym bag or Gym clothes cause I know my mother likes to work out!
- A charm for her collection or a charm bracelet if she doesn’t have one…like Pandora
- A home facial set like Bliss oxygen becuase I love their facials!
- I know people always give aromatherapy stuff away but I love it!
- A necklace with a nice inscription like this one from Dogeared