That said, here is a rundown of what I do in case it might be helpful for some of you but please keep in mind that I am in no way an expert in health or fitness, this is simply what helps keep me fit and happy.
A little bit about me
- I generally don’t like HIIT or being out of breath. I prefer walking for cardio and weights for toning up muscles.
- I’m not a snacker which is quite helpful for my diet
- Dietary Guidelines: I try to follow no dairy, added sugar, caffeine, gluten. These are general guidelines I set myself when choosing food because if left to my own devices I would eat everything fried all day. However I must stress again that this is in no way strict (just look at my Instagram).
- I love skincare and wellness so having facials and getting skincare is literally my kryptonite.
Here is a rundown of what I do to keep fit
- Walk long distances (3-6 miles) 3-5x per week
- Drink 2x litres of water daily (this is very hard for me)
- Eat 3 x meals a day
- Indulge in cheat meals 5 x meals a weak (out of 21) – We need to stay happy 🙂
- 2-3 x work out classes per week (spin, boxing, personal training, yoga, dance, lifting)
- 1 x personal training session with @sarahemharding
- 2-3 x Whole Body Cryotherapy per week
- 2-4 x Cryotherapy facials per month
- Viviscal hair tablets
- Magnesium supplements
- Kloris CBD Oil (Anxiety & Acne)