DIY Neon Stripper Heels
I just love this shoe! I think besides having reputation clear straps can give you long looking legs. As you know I love neon so I think it gives the heels an edge! Anyway see below for DIY that is quite similar to this one I did before.
What you Need
- sexy clear platform heels
- Neon Spray paint
1) use the tape to cover up areas that you don’t want spray painted such as the sole or the opposite sides of straps.
2) Take the white spray paint and begin spray painting the shoes evenly. I think it works best on a leather like surface although mine was satin and it still worked.
3) Now you are ready for the neon. Begin spray painting the shoe evenly and make sure you do all parts, including the heel.
4) Let it dry over night and then spray paint any areas you might have missed.